Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Gateway

We went up to the gate way on saturday with Ange and Austin. It was way fun, we just went and ate at CPK and then Adam and Austin went and watched a foot ball game at the sky box and me and Ange went shopping. It was so much fun!. Then we came home and at about 1 in the moring we got the boys away from the xbox but they came up and begged Ange if they could have a sleep over so they could basicly play more football. So Austin went all the way home and got all Anges stuff and me and Ange sleep in my bed while i guess they were up tell 5:30 playing football WOW!!! i know! but it was really fun.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute we miss you! I am surprised you blogged... you blog once every century!

CharLee Carn said...

Oh wish we could've been there to party!!! That looked like so much fun! Your pictures are way cute of you guys!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Whoever took those pictures is awesome cause you guys looks so good and you usually don't. JUST KIDDING. That was fun. Those boys are crazy. No more XBOX - Austin slept til 3:00 PM. And yes, we sluffed church because of it.I need to post my pictures actually. Don't mind if I do too....

Clint and Karley Root said...

That bottom picture is the cutest picture ever! you guys are hot! and i Love the PJ's Tell your mom i need some. And some in XL for Clint haha!