Wednesday, May 12, 2010

JUST NOT MEANT TO BE!!!!

So i know i have not up dated my blog in i don't even know how long. Lots and lots of things have happened. We went to California for a week we came home and my sister and her family (Husband and 2 kids) Moved in the basement of my parents home we have been renting for over a year and a half now. So for 3 weeks it was a really packed house. Well we were supposed to move out at the end of April well that did not go as planned. So now my parents have moved home from California and are now living in the home as well. So we got booted to the Motor home which is quite nice i do have to say it is not that bad. Anyways we were supposed to move into Mid-Town Villa in Orem then last min they decided they wanted to raise there prices and we were not willing to pay more. So the house hunting was on again then we find what we though was a great place in Pleasant Grove in the Gables little did we know it was going to be the house from Hell. Well when we walked threw she must of sprayed something to make it smell ok because i though well i can just clean the carpets and i can get the smell out so we took it. Well this last Thursday my sister was kind enough to help me go and clean those carpets so we could move in last weekend. Well when we walked threw that door i about died at the smell. I was just in awwwwww thinking what have i gotten us into. (note to self if they say animals ok stay far far away!) So i took a big breath and we started cleaning i was just hoping that the smell would go away but 6 hours later of cleaning those stupid carpets and letting it dry over night i went back the next day, to walk in and i start dry heaving. It still smells like animal pee all over!! So at this point i am feeling really bad thinking that we are going to lose out deposit because there is no way i can move into this home!!! I told Adam if we moved in i would not have anyone over because it would smell so bad and i would be embarrassed, and i would probably walk around dry heaving all day. (No for real it was that bad) So log story short :) i fought tooth and nail with this lady to give us our money back it was a night Mair (She was a night Mair) but we got it. Also starting Friday (After i cleaned those horrible carpets) I started feeling nauseous. i felt that way all day tell Monday every smell would remind me of that horrible house hahahah i am not kidding though every smell would remind me of it and if i would just start to think of it i would start dry heaving. Then Monday i got the Flue and it was bad! I have never ever had smells effect me so bad. I cant even think about finding another house to live in right now because it just makes me think of the horrible carpets i cleaned and i start dry heaving. You think i am kidding i am not so for now we are just going to stay in the motor home :) until i can get over my phobia now of moving out! hahahahahah Oh P.S these are pictures of the town home and i asked her to clean it and she said it was clean and i had to high to standards! hahahhaha sorry but i swear a blind mad keeps his toilet cleaner then this. So nothing ever seems to go as planed for us but oh well that is life. I guess i got a good story out of it and we save money. Thanks mom and dad for the great home we have to live in :)






2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahaha oh my gosh lauren - that is sooooooooooo0 nasty. EWWWWWW it makes me want to throw up. I so wouldn't do that either. We are really really missing you guys out here. Any chance you could come visit???? I am happy to see an update. Keep me posted on what's up. Oh what happened to those apartments by our house>

CharLee Carn said...

Sooo nasty Lauren!! I'm happy to hear that you guys were able to get your money back cuz seriously who would want to live in that place!!! I'm sad that it didn't workout cuz you would be living right by us, any luck with another one in that area????? Keep us posted for sure and keep updating your blog like Ange said! And yes please come visit it would be so so much fun with you guys here with us!!! We miss you and love you lots!