Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Married 3 YEARS!!!!

On September 29th we have been married for 3 YEARS!!! I cant belive that we have been married for 3 years and together for 5 CRAZY! I am so lucky to have found the man of my dreams at such a young age. We have been together since i was 17 and he was 19. I am so happy to know that i am going to spend the rest of my life with this guy! I love you lots and Happy anniversary babe i love you more then anything! As you can see we went golfing and went to the melting pot it was so much fun. The melting pot is so good highly recomend it to everyone!



4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

happy anniversary you two!!!! we are so happy you have been a couple of our best friends these past 3 years. MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!!!

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys so so much! I agree with Andrea! Its been so much fun since we've all been married! I'm so happy to have gotten even closer to since we've been married! Lots and lots of more fun to come! :) Love you lots!!!!

Justin & Kristi said...

Congrats! We want to be your friends like Andrea and Char. ;)

Gary and Alexis said...

Hey Lauren. This is Gentry (Olsen) Judd. I grew up with Adam and he used to work for my dad. My dad was telling me a little bit about what you do for work and I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about it or if there is a website that I can look at for day-trading. If you have time my email is gentryjudd@yahoo.com Thanks!